This program prepares students to provide assistance to top level auditors and accountants. Students are also skilled to perform invoicing, payroll, accounts receivables/payables and basic accounting reporting. Students who complete as associate degree in Accounting are prepared to continue their education toward a bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business. The associate degree in Accounting consists of sixty (60) semester hours.
- Undergraduate Majors and Minors
- Computer Science (BS)
- Accounting (AS, Minor)
- Applied Mathematics (BS)
- Biology (BS, Minor)
- Business Administration (AS, BS, Minor)
- Chemistry (Minor)
- Christian Education (Minor)
- Christian Studies (AA, BA)
- Communications (BA, Minor)
- Creative Technologies (BS)
- Creative Writing (Minor)
- Criminal Justice (AS, BS, Minor)
- Early Childhood Education (AA, BA)
- English (BA, Minor)
- Elementary Education (BA)
- Elementary Education & Special Education (BA)
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation (Minor)
- History (BS, Minor)
- Journalism (Minor)
- Lay Ministry (Minor)
- Operations Management (BAS)
- Pastoral Ministry (Minor)
- Philosophy (Minor)
- Physical Education and Health: All Grade (BS)
- Applied Health & Fitness
- Psychology (BS, Minor)
- Servant Leadership (Minor)
- Special Education, Mild Intervention: All Grade (BA)
- University Studies (AA, BA)
- Principles of Accounting I & II
- Intermediate Accounting I & II
- Accounting Information Systems
- Introduction to Business
- Business Technology
- Critical Management
- Business Statistics
- Business Law and Ethics
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
- Students will construct coherent, well researched written forms of communication.
- Students will apply Christian concepts of ethical and moral behavior to make positive leadership decisions in support of the University’s focus on head, heart, and hands.
- Students will examine quantitative methods and technology to inform management decisions.
- Students will deliver effective oral presentations using appropriate visual aids to demonstrate their workplace readiness.
- Students will demonstrate analytical and critical thinking skills in the organizational decision making focusing on accounting applications.
- Students will work in diverse team situations.
Other Business Programs
The minor in Accounting consists of twenty four (24) semester hours.
Administrative Assistant to the VP of Enrollment Management and Chief Diversity Officer