Computer Science (BS)
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
- Introduction to Computer Science and Creative Technologies
- Creative Computing and Programming
- Physical Computing and Programing
- Data Structures
- Computer Networking and Architecture
- Operating Systems
- Software Engineering
- Applied Database Management and Systems
- Mathematical Foundations on Algorithms
- Distributive Computing
- Internet Programming
- Senior Computing Capstone
My education has assisted me in my work in the IT Department at the University, and upon graduation will help me to find a position in my field.