Building Level Administration
- Curriculum & Assessment Leadership
- Supervision of Instruction & Personnel
- Legal Issues in Education
- Supervising Counselors
- Hold a Proficient Practitioner or Accomplished Practitioner license.
- Pass the School Administrator – Building Level (039) Licensure Assessment test. Go to http://www.in.nesinc.com/ for more information.
- Complete an approved program in Building Level Administration.
- Complete the required CPR/AED/Heimlich training
- Suicide Prevention Training Certificate.
- A bachelor’s and Master’s degree from a regionally accredited institution with a grade point average of 2.75 (B-) or better (based on a 4.0 grading system)
- Valid teaching license
- A letter of recommendation from applicant’s building principal or superintendent including documentation/description of a record of a minimum of two (2) years of successful teaching in education
- Current resume reflecting work experience, educational background, professional experience, professional activities, community service and other relevant information relating to the applicant’s leadership background
- Official transcript from all undergraduate and graduate institutions of study
- Completed Graduate Application
- Completed Concentration Declaration