Master of Business Administration
- Business Research Methods
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Human Resource Management
- Managerial Economics
- International Business Management
- Strategic Management & Operational Planning
- Leadership & Organizational Behavior
Students applying to the MBA program in the School of Business must meet the following prerequisites:
- Complete an OCU graduate application
- Submit official transcripts as evidence of completing a bachelor’s degree (minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5) from an accredited institution.
- Submit a resume reflecting two (2) years of documented managerial, leadership or military experience. Include three (3) professional references with current contact information including addresses and email.
- Students whose undergraduate coursework does not include accounting, finance, and statistics must complete college level course work in these subjects prior to admission or complete the Peregrine Leveling courses in these three subjects here.
Admission with Conditions
The School of Business may admit with conditions an applicant who does not meet general graduate program requirements.
Admission with conditions status will be removed after candidates successfully complete the first six (6) graduate hours with a minimum overall GPA of 3.0 or above.
The School of Business reserves the right to dismiss a student not making satisfactory progress towards a degree at the of any payment period in which minimum academic standards are not met.
Meeting graduation requirements is each student’s responsibility. Each student who is a candidate for a degree must meet the specific program requirements including an overall minimum grade point average of 2.7 on a 4.0 scale.
All students must apply for graduation when registering for courses in their last payment period. Apply for graduation online here.
Complete program information, including locations, dates, fees, admissions criteria, and course and program descriptions can be obtained directly from the School of Business.
I really enjoyed my MBA class! Instructor was proactive, encouraging and knowledgeable about the subject matter. Instructor led the class with prayer and provided a spiritual foundation with the classroom teaching. I could not have been more pleased with the experience. The class was fun to learn and inspired us to do our best