Master of Divinity
- Old Testament
- Old Testament Hebrew
- New Testament
- New Testament Greek
- Church History
- Christian Ethics
- Philosophy of Religion
- Systematic Theology
- Theological Study
- Formation for Ministry
- Church Administration
- Christian Missions
- Christian Education
- Pastoral Counseling
Requirements for unconditional admission to the Master of Theological Studies or the Master of Divinity program are as follows:
- A formal application for admission submitted to the Admissions Office together with the application fee.
- A baccalaureate degree from an accredited four-year college or university.
- An overall undergraduate grade point average of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale, or a 2.75 average in the undergraduate major field.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation from persons qualified to judge aptitude and ability for graduate work; one recommendation may come from the faculty of the Chapman Seminary.
- Submission of official transcripts of all undergraduate credits and any graduate credits earned.
- A formal statement of reasons for applying, making clear the motivation for entering the Seminary.
Graduation Requirements for the Master of Divinity Degree
The completion of ninety (90) semester hours as outlined below, with a minimum grade point average of “C” on a 4.0 scale, is necessary to receive the MDiv degree.