Calendar and Event Request Form
To Submit a Calendar or Event Request
- Fill out the Event Request Form, ensuring that all of the required fields have been filled in, as well as any other fields which apply to your event.
- Select the Envelope button in the tool bar.
- A box will appear on the right-hand side of the window and ask if you would like to Use Adobe Send Now Online or Attach to Email. Select the “Attach to Email” option.
- Select “Attach” and an email box will appear with the file already attached. Send the email to the Department of Student Life, via: email@example.com
- Student Life will receive and approve or deny the use of your requested room unless the event qualifies as exempt from this policy.
- If room use is approved, the document will then be forwarded to the Executive Office for approval.
- If use of the room is denied, you will be informed by Student Life.
- The Executive Office will receive your request, and either approve or deny the event. Once approved or denied, the Executive office will inform Student Life
- If your event is approved, Student Life will inform you and you may begin advertising your event. Events which are appropriate for placement on the University Calendar will be posted by Student Life at this time.
- If your event has been denied, you will be informed at this time.