Accepted Senior Overnight Visit
Interested in experiencing OCU as if you were a current student? Then consider registering for our Spring Accepted Senior Overnight Visit that takes place April 13th-14th. You'll be matched up with one of our Student Ambassadors who'll serve as your personal host. Spots are limited so don't delay in submitting your RSVP!
Before You Arrive
Be sure to download our Sponsored Event Release & Waiver form and make sure to get signatures from a parent/legal guardian if you are under the age of 18. Once you have completed the forms, return them to the OCU Admissions Office via fax (812.749.1433), email (email@example.com), or snail mail (138 N Lucretia St, Oakland City, IN 47660).
What to Bring
- Toiletries / Personal Hygiene Items
- Towel and washcloth
- Sleeping Bag / Blanket
- Sleeping Attire
- Shower Shoes
- Cell Phone and Charger
- Homework (You are more than welcome to bring school homework)
- Casual Wear
- Comfortable shoes for walking
- Optional Spending Money (Concessions during athletic events/SoulFest, OCU Bookstore)
- Lunch and Dinner on Saturday are provided by OCU. Light breakfast provided Saturday and Sunday morning.