OCU + NECA Certificates
Business Today and Tomorrow....
Oakland City University is partnering with NECA to offer 5 online certificates through NECA Educational Advancement Resource Network (EARN). All certificates include credit-based courses that can lead towards an Associate, Bachelor, or Master’s degree.
About the National Electrical Contractors Association
NECA is the voice of the $171 billion electrical construction industry that brings power, light and communication technology to buildings and communities across the U.S. Our national office and 118 local chapters advance the industry through advocacy, education, research and standards development. A diverse group of nearly 4,000 member companies account for approximately 300 million manhours per year.
HOW TO GET STARTED.....
- Complete the free online application at the following link: https://www.oak.edu/admissions-and-aid/admissions-application/apply-adult-professional-studies-program
- Select NECA for the campus option.
- Select non-degree seeking for student type (this can be changed to a degree later with your advisor).
- For the graduate classes, email a current resume to email@example.com
- Congrats on taking the first step towards getting enrolled! You will be contacted by an advisor to complete your registration!
If you have questions about the certificate program contact:
Dr. Cathy Robb, Dean School of Business
Dr. Jervaise McDaniel, Associate Professor/Graduate Faculty