Faculty Liaison Information
Dual Credit Faculty Liaisons are an integral part of the dual credit program at OCU. DC Faculty Liaisons are responsible for:
- Reviewing instructor credentials and making approval or denial recommendations to the Dual Credit Coordinator.
- Reviewing course materials and making approval or denial decisions to the Dual Credit Coordinator.
- Conducting annual professional development and initial orientation sessions in collaboration with the DC Coordinator
- Maintaining communication with instructors to answer questions about academic issues (such as course content and delivery methods, syllabus content, professional development opportunities, grade congruence, etc.)
- Conducting annual site visits to observe course delivery methods, student rapport and coursework, and answer instructor questions.
- Writing reports about classroom visits/interaction with instructors
- Investigation and following up on instructor non-compliance issues, in collaboration with the DC Coordinator.