Dining services at Oakland City University are operated by Pioneer College Caterers
Resident students may choose from two meal plan options:
- 19-Meal Plan – Includes up to 19 meals per week for the student.
- Block-185 Plan – Includes 185 meals per semester; up to five meals per meal period may be used for the student's friends and family.
Both meal plans (the 19-Meal Plan and the Block-185 Plan) allow students to take up to 10 "exchange" meals each semester in The Oaks (the retail dining operation) in place of the same number of dining hall meals. Exchange meals may be taken Monday through Friday from 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Treats are available to be ordered for Birthdays, Holidays and Exams. Fill out the form to order yours today.
|Monday through Friday|
|Hot Breakfast||7:00 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.|
|Continental Breakfast||8:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.|
|Lunch||10:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.|
|Brunch||10:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.|
|Dinner||5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Noon Meal||12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.|
|Dinner||5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.|
|Regular Meal Service|
|Monday through Friday||9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.|
|7:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday & Sunday||Closed|
|Exchange Meal Service|
|Monday through Friday||12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m|
Holy Grounds Hours
Monday - Friday from 7:00am - 1:00pm
Monday -Thursday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday from 6:00pm - 10:00pm
- Breakfast: hot and cold offerings, a make-your-own Belgian waffle station with toppings, and a make-your-own omelet station
- Traditional line with two entrees and accompaniments
- Grill line with a rotating selection of progressively prepared sandwiches and sides
- Specialty line with rotating themes
- Sub-Zone, featuring made-to-order sub sandwiches on freshly baked sub buns
- Soup & salad bar with a great variety of selections
- Desserts: baked desserts, fresh fruit, ice cream, and more
|Dinner and Sunday Noon Meal||$7.50|
|Monthly Theme Meals||$9.50|
For more information, contact Food Services at firstname.lastname@example.org or (812) 749-1400.
Grand Opening of Holy Grounds a Success
Sep 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM
The new campus coffee shop, Holy Grounds, held it's official grand opening on Friday, September 6th from 11am-1pm.
The event started with a ribbon cutting by OCU President, Dr. Ray Barber and Holy Grounds manager Erin Smithers.
After the ribbon cutting the shop was open for business with discounts on Starbucks brand products, as well as free cookies and brownies during the event.
Door prizes were awarded thoughout the grand opening celebration and live music was provided by Michael Wilson.
A total of over 100 customers came through during this 2 hour period.
Holy Grounds to Open this Fall
Jun 13, 2013 at 10:50 AM
Oakland City University will be opening our newly named on campus coffee shop this fall. After collecting over 80 name ideas from students and staff during the spring semester, a vote of the top two names was held online. With 68.75% of the vote, the new coffee shop will be named Holy Grounds.
Holy Grounds will have a preview weekend during student move in weekend, and plans to be open for regular business at the start of the fall semester. The shop will serve Starbucks brand products.
There is no archived news at this time. Please check back soon.