Spring 2012 New Student RegistrationJanuary 6, 2012 at 8:29 AM
We look forward to seeing you at Oakland City University for testing and registration on January 9, 2012 at 8:30 a.m.
You must check in at the Cornwell-Reed building #14 located on the west side of campus.
Please arrive 15 minutes early, as testing will start on time. You must attend testing prior to being allowed to register for classes.
After lunch, registration is scheduled to begin at 1:00 p.m. in the Student Life Center dining hall (Bower –Suhrheinrich) #11.
- Placement Testing for new and transfer students will take place in Room 201 of the Cornwell-Reed Building #14 .
- Have Student ID made in Admissions Office - Room 302 in the Murray Administration Building #18.
- If you are a business major/minor you must take the keyboarding test which will be held in Room 101 of the Kennedy Center #17.
Break for Lunch
1:00-Meet with advisors and register for classes in the Small Dining Hall at the Student Life Center #11.
After Advising it is Mandatory to Complete These Steps
- Go to the Office of Campus Life - Room 421 located in the Student Life Center #11
- Go to the Academic Affairs Office - Room 206 located in the Murray Administration Building #18
If you have any questions please call the Admissions Office at 1-800-737-5125.