Student Portal Login
Use the student portal to access your individual…
- Class schedule
- Course checklist for your major/degree
- Financial aid account information
- Transcript (for viewing and request)
You can also view:
- OCU calendar
- Campus announcements
Online Learning Center
Experience the virtual online learning community now to view online assignments and interact with professors in online and web assist courses.
Contagious Illness Procedures on Campus
Oct 29, 2014 at 2:03 PM
With Flu season upon us, please see the attached flyer from the CDC which discusses everyday preventive actions that can help fight against germs and flu like symptoms.
It is highly recommended that if you or a loved one have any flu like symptoms to stay home for at least 24 hours after a fever is gone.
Always make sure to wash your hands properly to limit the spread of germs and clean/disinfect surfaces and objects that may be contaminated with germs.
Everyday precautions will help fight the spread of germs and/or the flu. We all need to work together to help stop the spread of germs so that we can all stay healthy this winter.
If you have concerns about the flu, or any other contagious illnesses, please visit the CDC Website.
OCU to Participate in Operation Christmas Child
Oct 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Oakland City University's Office of Campus Life is challenging Oakland City University Students, Staff, and Faculty to assemble and collect 100 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child by November 17th.
All that is needed to participate is:
- Pick up a label for your box from Campus Life (Your label this year will come with a pamphlet that will also include other helpful information to help you)
- A shoebox (cardboard or plastic ones)
- A $7 deposit turned in with your box
- Various gifts to fill the box! (Dollar stores are great places to shop for these boxes)
- You can also write a letter to the child who will receive your box and a picture so they know who sent their gift.
- Your pamphlet will include ideas for gifts and reminders of things that are not allowed.
Staff: If you are unable to put together a box, but would like to help, please contact Campus Life. We are telling students who don’t have the $7 fee to bring completed boxes anyway and to not worry about the cost if they can’t afford it, so if you would like to sponsor a student’s box, that would be an option and help as well.
More information: www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child
Please prayerfully consider participating in this great opportunity to give.
Sep 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM - The Hoppers & The Booth Brothers to Perform at OCU
Sep 15, 2014 at 8:24 AM - Constitution Day
Sep 10, 2014 at 8:43 AM - OCU to Hold Oaktober Fest and Fall Homecoming
Aug 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM - Campus-Wide Picnic
Aug 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM - OCU Library Welcomes Students