Student Portal Login
Use the student portal to access your individual…
- Class schedule
- Course checklist for your major/degree
- Financial aid account information
- Transcript (for viewing and request)
You can also view:
- OCU calendar
- Campus announcements
Online Learning Center
Experience the virtual online learning community now to view online assignments and interact with professors in online and web assist courses.
OCU to Participate in Operation Christmas Child
Oct 22, 2014 at 3:24 PM
Oakland City University's Office of Campus Life is challenging Oakland City University Students, Staff, and Faculty to assemble and collect 100 shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child by November 17th.
All that is needed to participate is:
- Pick up a label for your box from Campus Life (Your label this year will come with a pamphlet that will also include other helpful information to help you)
- A shoebox (cardboard or plastic ones)
- A $7 deposit turned in with your box
- Various gifts to fill the box! (Dollar stores are great places to shop for these boxes)
- You can also write a letter to the child who will receive your box and a picture so they know who sent their gift.
- Your pamphlet will include ideas for gifts and reminders of things that are not allowed.
Staff: If you are unable to put together a box, but would like to help, please contact Campus Life. We are telling students who don’t have the $7 fee to bring completed boxes anyway and to not worry about the cost if they can’t afford it, so if you would like to sponsor a student’s box, that would be an option and help as well.
More information: www.samaritanspurse.org/what-we-do/operation-christmas-child
Please prayerfully consider participating in this great opportunity to give.
The Hoppers & The Booth Brothers to Perform at OCU
Sep 23, 2014 at 3:34 PM
Oakland City University is proud to present The Hoppers and The Booth Brothers live in concert at the Johnson Center on Friday, November 7th, 2014 at 7:00pm CST. The doors will open at 6:00pm.
Tickets for the event can be purchased online, or in advance at The Vineyard in Evansville, IN; Oakland City Hometown IGA, or at the Oakland City University Reception Desk.
Tickets are $14 each for groups of 10 or more in advance. Tickets are $15 per person in advance, or $16 each at the door, with children under 16 free.
For more information, contact the OCU Information Office at 812-749-1231.
Sep 15, 2014 at 8:24 AM - Constitution Day
Sep 10, 2014 at 8:43 AM - OCU to Hold Oaktober Fest and Fall Homecoming
Aug 28, 2014 at 3:35 PM - Campus-Wide Picnic
Aug 12, 2014 at 9:33 AM - OCU Library Welcomes Students