Full Time Minister – Wadesville Christian Church - Wadesville, Indiana
The search committee of Wadesville Christian Church is currently seeking a full-time minister for a small rural congregation. This person will assume full ministerial duties including education and activities for youth.
Salary is negotiable.
Please email resume and salary request to:
Kim O'Grady, Head of Search Committee at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Youth Pastor – First Baptist Church Vincennes
Primary Report and Accountability: Senior Pastor
Secondary Accountability: Executive Pastor
Position Type: Full-time,
Employee Type: Pastoral
Education and Experience: Bachelor’s degree and 2 years related experience minimum; Master’s degree preferred
Certifications/License: Licensed and/or Ordained Pastor. Willing to seek American Baptist Churches of Indiana & Kentucky and American Baptist Churches USA ordination and or recognition.
About the Church
First Baptist Vincennes is a large church in a relatively small town. We worship around 700 in three services; 1 traditional & 2 contemporary.
Five full time ministers including the youth pastor (Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor, Pastor of worship and arts, Children’s director and Youth Pastor). 3-5 part time staff. Four lay persons one each in, Finance, IT, communication & facilities management.
We are at our historical numeric high and financial high. We are 1/3 of the way into a building addition project, primarily educational space. More room for children and youth.
Last September the church discovered that the then youth pastor had engaged in an improper relationship with one of the young girls in the youth group. The senior pastor resigned the same week the youth pastor was arrested. That legal process regarding the former youth minister is ongoing. The two persons leaving at the same time were not connected.
An assistant in the youth group has served quite well as Interim. He is the one that requested we start the search for youth pastor. He will likely move to Evansville where his girlfriend will start her nursing career.
The Indiana executive minister ask me to serve as interim and address the issues of the misconduct. I gathered all of the information I could verify and had a public “truth telling”. 60-70% of the congregation attended. I have been leading the church to address issues around the pain and betrayal they experienced. We will provide that document to our final candidates.
This search committee will be in place at the end of February. The search committee for the senior pastor will be formed by the end of May. That search should take 12-18 months. I do not think the youth pastor being called before the senior pastor will be an issue. The leadership is in agreement on this matter.
FBCVIN.net is our web site we also have Facebook sites for the congregation, youth ministry and nursery
1. Envision, develop, maintain and supervise programming for middle school, high school and college ministries.
2. Plan and implement trips and events for middle school, high school and college ministries.
3. Function as pastor, spiritual guide, Bible study leader, program coordinator and organizer for youth and college ministries.
4. Recruit, train, schedule volunteers to assist in the full scope ministries. Facilitate volunteer background checks of all workers in youth ministry.
5. Coordinate all plans and programs with Senior Pastor and Executive Pastor.
6. Develop a working knowledge of Automated Church Systems software and perform responsibilities assigned in training.
7. Maintain healthy communication and relationships with other FBC staff, boards, committees and congregation at large.
8. Function as a member of Ministry Team, participating in both action and attitude.
9. Maintain healthy relationships and communication with all church members, especially parents and family of youth ministry students.
10. Maintain Budget and expenditures, turn in all receipts of expenses each week.
11. Represent FBCVIN to potential partners, churches, and other ministries (e.g. ABC INKY, ABC International Ministries, Promise Home, Murrow Children’s Home).
With the supervision of the Senior Pastor, this staff will function primarily with the Board of Christian Education.
1. Possess a valid drivers’ license and a satisfactory driving record (insurable) with access to personal transportation.
2. Pass a background check and credit check where applicable.
3. Be certified in CPR and Basic First Aid.
First Baptist Church Vincennes; Vision Statement & Staff Qualifications
God has called each of us at FBC Vincennes
to be the hands and feet of Jesus
to walk with another person, one on one,
in the life changing love of God
toward maturity to bring glory to God.
Qualifications and Requirements:
1. The youth pastor will be a member in good standing of FBCVIN. If not a member when called to the church, she/he will complete the process within three months of the date when employment begins.
2. In addition to embracing the doctrinal and ethical implications of our Membership Covenant (implicit in membership), the pastor will wholeheartedly support the leadership of the church in general, and specifically the Council and the Senior Pastor.
3. The youth pastor will understand and support, the church’s biblical and theological teaching as expressed in FBCVIN Constitution.
4. The youth pastor will faithfully perform all duties in a way that honors Christ and is a positive example to others.
5. Leadership – the youth pastor should be able to lead in a variety of contexts (individual, small groups, large groups)
6. Communication—the youth pastor should be able to clearly and concisely communicate the needs and aims of the campus to all-church leadership and similarly communicate decisions from all-church leadership to the campus staff and congregation.
Part Time Music Director/Worship Leader - First General Baptist Church -
About the Church:
· Church has over 200 people in regular attendance but can seat 440
· Sunday Morning (traditional and contemporary) and Evening (traditional) services, Choir on Wednesday
· Choir has 30-35 members
· Full Worship Band
· Good communication skills
· Good leadership qualities
· Must be able to blend traditional and contemporary styles
Salary is $14,000 (negotiable)
To express interest or if you have questions, contact Pastor Ronnie Stevens (573) 568-3494
Resumes can be mailed to
First General Baptist Church, PO Box 75, Bloomfield, MO 63825
Resumes can be emailed to Pastor Ronnie Stevens
New Hope General Baptist Church - Full-Time Pastor
We are an active congregation of 50-60 people in a rural community across from the New Hope Grade School. Services are on Sunday morning and evening with Bible Study on Wednesday. We have a nice three bedroom/2 baths parsonage with a double car garage adjacent to the church. Total compensation package ( housing, medical, salary) would be $40,000 plus. Interested candidates should contact Bill Schwarzlose, 1325 E Main Street, Fairfield, Illinois 62837. Applicants are not restricted to only General Baptist as long as key doctrinal elements are the same.
Grace Evangelical Church - Full-time pastor
Grace Evangelical Church of Olney, IL is situated half-way between interstates 70 & 64, about 35 miles west of the Indiana border in the southeastern region of the state. We are an independent interdenominational Church with a morning worship attendance now averaging 35. We were founded as Grace Evangelical Methodist Church in 1975 and disaffiliated with that denomination in 1987. We continue to adhere to Wesleyan-Holiness beliefs. Our morning worship music blends traditional hymns and praise choruses. GEC has a heart for missions, currently allotting almost 20% of our budget to our Extended Outreach and Local Outreach teams. Our facilities are well maintained and debt-free and we have a parsonage available. Another integral part of our community outreach is Grace Preschool that has an excellent reputation in and around Olney. We are now seeking a pastor to lead us…
Our next pastor will demonstrate the ability to lead our church, fulfilling the primary roles of teaching/preaching, counseling, visitation...
How to Apply:
Contact: Bob White, Pastor email@example.com
Immanuel Baptist Temple - Part-time Worship Leader (Traditional Southern Baptist Church)
Job Responsibilities - Duties include leading congregational singing (conducting) the hymns and some contemporary songs on Sunday morning and Sunday night, and have weekly choir practice.
Requirements - Should be able to read music. Experience preferred.
Salary - Negotiable
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
St. Mark’s Lutheran Church - Part Time Church Organist/Music Director
It requires 10-12 hours per week, including an 11:00 service on Sunday mornings and special services as needed.
They are looking for a Contemporary Worship Leader for their 9am service as well.
Please send resume email@example.com