Full Time Positions
Walgreens - Assistant Store Manager Trainee
We currently have openings for the position of Assistant Store Manager Trainee in the Evansville, IN area. Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Our Assistant Store Manager in Training (ASM-T) Program offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens Assistant Store Manager, and then a Store Manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens. Our ASM-T participants may remain in the program for up to 2 years receiving on-going development to prepare for an advancement opportunity. However, this area has been identified to have a greater need for leadership roles, so with successful performance there is a possibility of quick advancement. At Walgreens, you will find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the store manager, oversee the operation of a Walgreen store
- Monitor and analyze the customer service provided by team members and offer feedback and coaching
- Greet customers and clinic patients, and offer assistance with products and services
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints and help respond to customers’ special needs
- Supervise the operation of store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members
- Perform and supervise merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions
- Supervise the receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise
- Receive exposure to analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic
- Ensure training of team members and provide coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and one year of retail supervisory experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail supervision experience
- PTCB Certification
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career.
Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs
Walgreens - SHIFT LEAD
As a Shift Lead, you would be developing and enhancing your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store team. Shift Leads are the liaison between management and non-management team members, you’ll be a key part of ensuring excellent customer service is being delivered to our customers, as well as providing leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders and handling day-to-day cash functions. You will have the tools, training, and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role of our front-end team.
Benefits we Offer:
• Medical Plan
• Life insurance
• Flex Pay
• Prescription discount
• Personal/funeral leave
• Family leave
• Dental coverage
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Full- and part-time opportunities
• Sick days/disability coverage
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flexible hours
• Personal accident insurance
• Employee discount
• Convenient store locations
• Holiday and vacation pay
Requirements: One year of prior retail work experience. Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours. Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career. Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs.
10/09/2014, Washington, IN
FLOATING TELLER - Old National Bank
JOB APPLY URL:
JOB DESCRIPTION: We have a wonderful opportunity for a Part-Time Floating Teller for the Washington, IN area. Old National is seeking individuals who are customer focused and have a strong desire to help our clients meet their financial objectives. Whether you have several years of banking or are new to the banking industry, we want to help you reach your personal and professional goals.
A Teller position is a key customer service position within the company. Tellers provide prompt, efficient, and friendly services for a variety of service functions, including processing savings accounts, checking accounts, loan transactions, cashing checks, and selling money orders and traveler’s checks. This position is part of the sales program and is responsible for referring customers to other banking products. Tellers may also be responsible for making outbound calls to potential customers on a variety of products and services. Tellers may also be assigned duties such as cash items, ATM balancing, safe deposits or back up for customer service and/or vault.We require:
• High School diploma or GED Equivalent
• 1-2 years retail and/or sales experience
• 1-2 years cash handling and balancing experience
• Excellent communication and customer relation skills
• PC experience is required
• Flexible schedules
Hours: Approximately 20 hours per week
- Pay including base pay and performance reviews.
- Health and wellness including medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Paid time off for vacation, holidays and personal needs.
- Retirement plan with a variety of investment options.
- Additional benefits like child- and elder-care referral assistance.
Executive Director/CEO - Evansville Dream Center
Reports to: Dream Center Board of Directors
Job Type/ Classification: Full Time/Salaried/Exempt, $45,000 - $50,000 range
Position Summary: The CEO will be responsible to the Board of Directors and be a partnered leader with the board and empower through leadership to inspire the board and staff.
The ED/CEO will be the visionary thought leader for Dream Center supporting the growth and competencies of the Dream Center Board, Staff and to successfully fulfill the Dream Center Mission and achieve the Dream Center Vision.
The CEO will be responsible for issues pertaining to mobilizing, inspiring and developing all constituents, board, staff, donors and volunteers in supporting Dream Center’s goals.
The CEO will be an experienced leader in donor development, investor relationships, fund development and sustainability, board development, budget and financial management, program management, personnel supervision, marketing and public relations and have an entrepreneurial and visionary mindset.
Principal Responsibilities: ED/CEO will focus on Dream Centers Mission, Vision, and Goals:
- Implementation of a Sustainability (Fundraising) Plan: Through donor development, investor relationships, development of a fundraising plan and grant development. The ability to comprehend, manage and implement a comprehensive donor development and fundraising plan and philosophy will be a lynch pin of future growth and sustainability and will need to be able to lead board and overall process to ensure mastery in this area.
- Board Development Leadership: Provide peer leadership and partnership with a leadership board. The ability of the internal executive leader to be a partner with the board and have the ability to not only manage, but empower through leadership, training and inspiration for the board to lead beyond themselves. Ability to see the board as one of the most valuable assets of the organization and invest and empower the board as an asset. Ability to manage volunteer board relationships, board leadership and fund development training, facilitate meetings and lead as a partner will be critical.
- Management and General Administration: Manage staff, develop volunteers, and empower staff and volunteer leadership. Manage general administration of the organization, align operations behind the vision. Possess awareness of the local environment, and future trends. Ability to grow a strong staff team and mobilize volunteers as part of that team. Administer the fiscal policies and monitor financial performance through budget and management oversight. Oversee all human resource functions of Dream Center Office.
- Marketing and Public Relations: Executive Director will be responsible for planning, development and implementation of all Marketing and be active in all Public Relations activities for Dream Center with high visibility.
- Community Vision, Partnerships and Engagement: Provide visionary leadership and engagement throughout the area. Assess the needs of the market that Dream Center serves, its vision and how to mobilize partners behind that vision. Identify, translate and inspire those with a shared vision of Dream Center. Represent Dream Center throughout the area, including the business community, government and other nonprofits. Directing strategic positioning and integration of Dream Center with the public will be critical to the role.
- Program Planning and Management: Oversee the planning, implementation and evaluation of the organization's programs and services. Ensure that the programs and services offered by the organization contribute to the organization's mission and reflect the priorities of the Board. Monitor the day-to-day delivery of the programs and services of the organization to maintain or improve quality. Oversee the planning, implementation, execution and evaluation of special projects
Job Specifications Requirements
- A proven visionary and dynamic leader who is creative, strategic, resourceful and has strong organizational and planning skills.
- An engaged leader committed to Dream Center Mission and having a proven track record of impressive success in philanthropy and or a non-profit organization.
- Must have 3 to 5 years of experience in program management, personnel supervision, public relations, budgeting, fundraising, financial management, nonprofit experience and sustainability.
- Marketing background and experience in a nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate and build consensus within and among members, collaborative partners, board, and staff.
- A knowledge and understanding of the needs of the community.
- Strong fundraising and community engagement experience.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills and expertise in group presentations. Having experience cultivating, soliciting and building relationships with corporations, foundations, business and individuals is required.
- Prior experience in proposal development is preferred.
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Conditions of Employment:
- Pass a Department of Motor Vehicles background check and hold a valid driver’s license.
- Position will require travel and use of personal vehicle.
- Possess proof of automobile insurance with a minimum liability limit of $100,000.
- Criminal background check must show no conviction of a felony or misdemeanor crime including, but not limited to abuse, drugs or alcohol, neglect, theft or fraud.
BA/BS in Education, Business or Business Management, Non Profit Management or related degree and/or related work and volunteer experience. Experience with Dream Center’s programming is strongly preferred.
for more information, go to http://www.dreamcenterevansville.org/
Any interested candidates email resume or inquiries to John Siebert at; email@example.com
Sales Representatives and Sales Managers - Colonial Life
immediate openings in your community for SALES REPRESENTATIVES and SALES MANAGERS. Join our market-leading team in providing comprehensive benefits education, excellent customer service and personal insurance products to help America's workers protect what they've worked so hard to build.
What are you interested in?
- Being your own boss and unleashing your entrepreneurial spirit by building your own business?
- Enjoying a flexible work schedule that enables you to be with your family when they need you?
- Making an impact in your community by mentoring and empowering others to succeed?
- Receiving due recognition and awards, top compensation and a competitive benefits program?
Change your future!
Sales representatives: Successful sales representatives will sell direct, as well as through insurance brokers, to businesses of all sizes in their local communities. They may enroll employees in their benefit plans and will service their existing customers.
Sales managers: Successful sales managers are energetic self-starters who build their sales teams by recruiting and training new representatives. They also have the ability to sell direct, as well as through insurance brokers, to businesses of all sizes in their local communities.
Desired skills and experience
- Ability to build lasting relationships with business leaders and understand their benefit needs.
- Previous sales and/or management experience is preferred.
- Insurance licensing is preferred, but not required for application. If selected, we will share the steps needed for you to become licensed and appointed with our company.
Discover your unlimited potential!
We'll provide sales and management training along with dependable home office support so you can realize your unlimited growth potential.
Log on to www.coloniallife.com/career-seekers to learn more about the Colonial Life opportunity, and put the power and expertise of an industry leader behind you.
Your future is in your hands!
2014 Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company.
Colonial Life insurance products are underwritten by Colonial Life & Accident Insurance Company, for which Colonial Life is the marketing brand.
- See more at: http://www.prodivnet.com/jobs/sales-representative-and-sales-manager-140?utm_campaign=Oakland-City-University--checked&utm_source=INCompliance&utm_medium=compliance#sthash.4MRxyyra.dpuf
Menards Inc - Manager Trainee in MGT or HR
Location: Princeton, IN
Qualifications: Bachelor's degree in Business, Associate degree in Business
This program is an entry level management program preparing you to catapult a career in retail management with Menards. Manager Trainees participate in a comprehensive 3 month on the job training program at any one of our store locations. They will rotate through five departments of the store, gaining knowledge and exposure, which will help in applying your management techniques. Upon successful completion of these five areas of the program, combined with a willingness to relocate, Manager Trainees can move on and take their first step into Management as an Assistant Department Manager.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a business related field
• Sales oriented and self motivated
• Able to relocate for advancement opportunities
• Able to work independently or in a team
• Able to lift product (variety of weights)
• Able to tactfully deal with guests and team members
• Comfortable using comput ers and office equipment
• Experienced working in the retail and/or service industries
• Able to work a varied schedule including days, evenings and weekends
These Team Members are normally required to work 40 hours per week on a regular basis throughout the year. You must be available to work the hours dictated by the position’s daily schedule requirements.
How to Apply:
To apply, please stop in at the Princeton store and apply in person
You may apply online by visiting www.menards.com and selecting the Princeton store from the list.
Please contact PRINHR@Menards.com with any questions you may have
Old National Bank - Various Positions (ongoing)
Go to: Old National Bank Positions to see opportunties available
9/10/2014, Evansville, IN
First Federal Savings Bank - New Account Representative
Requisition/Job ID# : 14-059
Regular, Full Time
Department: Branch Administration
Position Description: Seeking a positive, team orientated New Account Representative to provide exceptional customer service. The New Account Representative opens new accounts, takes consumer loan applications, responds to customer questions, and refers and sells bank products while running a teller drawer.
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Six months cash handling experience
- One year customer service experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Previous teller experience preferred.
Hours: Monday through Thursday 8:45 a.m. until 4:15 p.m; Friday 8:45 a.m. until 6:15 p.m; Saturday rotation. Hours will vary according to location.