Full Time Positions
Administration/Guidance/Business Manager - Clinton Central School Corporation
Local Sales Manager - Nexstar Broadcasting, Incorporated (Local 7 WTVW)
WTVW Local Sales Manager
A college degree is preferred with broadcast sales experience and local market knowledge.
Date Available: 3/1/15
Instructions: Send cover letter and resume to:
Brent Butler, General Sales Manager, WEHT Local 7,
800 Marywood Dr,
Henderson, KY 42420
Apply Online at Nexstar.TV
Outreach Specialist - Engaging Solutions
Evansville Region, Southwest Quadarant of the State of Indiana (Clay, Daviess, Greene, Hendricks, Owen, Parke, Perry, Martin, Knox, Pike, Posey,Gibson, Dubois, Spencer, Sullivan, Putnam, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo, Warrick)
The Outreach Specialist is mobilized statewide to develop a network of community based partners to:
- promote health and wellness within the plan’s membership
- identify and understand the potentially eligible population
- (3) increase public awareness of the program
- (4) increase understanding of eligibility for the program.
The Outreach Specialist will also assist members with completing the state required health risk assessment and with educating health plan members about their benefits/services/incentives. This position requires extensive travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Communication, Planning, Community Development, Public Health or Marketing (preferred)
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in building coalitions or community partnerships, sales, customer and/or client relations and community/stakeholder involvement
- Experience with and working in the Medicaid managed care and/or insurance industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
For consideration please e-mail your resume with salary history to:
Toyota Tsusho America - Account Representative
Toyota Tsusho America, Inc. needs an Account Representative based in Princeton, Indiana to provide outstanding customer service. In this role the incumbent will be expected to maintain and control current business and seek new business opportunities. The primary responsibilities will be to execute established sales processes and manage the supply chain; analyze customer account budgets and cost analyses; manage daily business activities (A/R, quality, capacity, expedites, etc.); coordinate and communicate with the parent company and vendors.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years’ experience in the automotive industry, preferably including experience with production control and logistics. A technical background such as ability to read and implement technical drawings, specifications and blueprints is a plus. Preferred candidates will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and will be self-motivated. Computer skills required include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and system experience such as JD Edwards and SAP; and Internet proficiency.
How to Apply:
Send resume and salary history to Danielle Troutman at: email@example.com
Walgreens - Assistant Store Manager Trainee
We currently have openings for the position of Assistant Store Manager Trainee in the Evansville, IN area. Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Our Assistant Store Manager in Training (ASM-T) Program offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens Assistant Store Manager, and then a Store Manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens. Our ASM-T participants may remain in the program for up to 2 years receiving on-going development to prepare for an advancement opportunity. However, this area has been identified to have a greater need for leadership roles, so with successful performance there is a possibility of quick advancement. At Walgreens, you will find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the store manager, oversee the operation of a Walgreen store
- Monitor and analyze the customer service provided by team members and offer feedback and coaching
- Greet customers and clinic patients, and offer assistance with products and services
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints and help respond to customers’ special needs
- Supervise the operation of store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members
- Perform and supervise merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions
- Supervise the receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise
- Receive exposure to analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic
- Ensure training of team members and provide coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and one year of retail supervisory experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail supervision experience
- PTCB Certification
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career.
Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs
Walgreens - SHIFT LEAD
As a Shift Lead, you would be developing and enhancing your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store team. Shift Leads are the liaison between management and non-management team members, you’ll be a key part of ensuring excellent customer service is being delivered to our customers, as well as providing leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders and handling day-to-day cash functions. You will have the tools, training, and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role of our front-end team.
Benefits we Offer:
• Medical Plan
• Life insurance
• Flex Pay
• Prescription discount
• Personal/funeral leave
• Family leave
• Dental coverage
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Full- and part-time opportunities
• Sick days/disability coverage
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flexible hours
• Personal accident insurance
• Employee discount
• Convenient store locations
• Holiday and vacation pay
Requirements: One year of prior retail work experience. Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours. Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career. Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs.