Full Time Positions
Sales Trainee - Fastenal Company - Bedford, IN
The skills and qualifications required for this position include:
· 18 years of age or over
· A strong aptitude for sales and desire to earn salary plus commission after the training period
· A valid driver's license and the ability to meet our driving record requirements
· The ability to demonstrate Company values of Innovation, Teamwork, Ambition, and Integrity Strong computer skills and math aptitude
· The ability to lift, slide and lower packages that typically weigh 25lbs-50lbs and may weigh up to 75lbs
· Possess or are working towards an Associate's Degree in Business/Marketing OR have equivalent industry experience and knowledge of the local market Ability to pass the required drug test
OVERVIEW: Working in the role of part-time Sales Trainee, you will have the opportunity to balance formal training with real-world experience running a store and working with customers. It's a great way to learn the ropes of our fast-paced industry and potentially transition into a full-time sales position. Fastenal Company is currently seeking candidates for a part-time Sales Trainee position at our store located at 514 K Street, Bedford, IN.
How to Apply:
Human Resource Administrative Assistant - ITT Educational Services Inc. - Carmel, IN
Qualifications: Possess a minimum of one year secretarial experience and experience with Microsoft Office applications. Previous experience supporting an executive preferred. Excellent communication skills along with a helpful disposition necessary to deal effectively and courteously with internal and external contacts. Ability to type, edit, proof business correspondence and prepare reports.
Description: ITT Technical Institute is a leading provider of technology-oriented post secondary degree programs designed to help students develop skills and knowledge they can use to pursue career opportunities in a variety of fields. At our more than 140 accredited ITT Technical Institutes located in approximately 39 states, we predominately provide career-focused degree programs of study in fields involving technology, criminal justice, business, and nursing to approximately 60,000 students. Today, we continue to execute our model, add new programs of study, and grow at a very rapid pace building new campus locations across the country. At ITT Tech we are committed to helping men and women develop the skills and knowledge to pursue many opportunities in fields involving technology, criminal justice, and business.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for executing special assignments requiring initiative and judgment while performing everyday secretarial duties. Responsibilities Work Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM EST. Assists with preparing reports, forms, etc from rough drafts, making grammar, punctuation, and spelling as needed. Perform duties such as answering and directing incoming calls, taking messages, greeting visitors, maintains appointment and work schedules and secures accommodations (travel, etc.) for supervisor. Serves as an effective liaison between supervisor and internal and external contacts. Examines correspondence, memos, directives, materials, etc. received and initiates relevant action such as replying to requests by sending a form letter, arranging meeting , or compiling recurring reports. Establishes and properly maintains an effective record keeping system for correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, supplies, and other sources of information. Responsible for proper use and preventive maintenance of general office equipment.
How to Apply:
Email your resume outlining your skills in XLS and salary requirements to: Susan J. Martin, PHR, CorporateRecruitersmartin22@ittesi.com
Administration/Guidance/Business Manager - Clinton Central School Corporation
Local Sales Manager - Nexstar Broadcasting, Incorporated (Local 7 WTVW)
Education Required: A college degree is preferred with broadcast sales experience and local market knowledge.
Date Available: 3/1/15
Instructions: Send cover letter and resume to:
Brent Butler, General Sales Manager, WEHT Local 7
800 Marywood Dr,
Henderson, KY 42420
Apply Online at Nexstar.TV
Outreach Specialist - Engaging Solutions
Evansville Region, Southwest Quadarant of the State of Indiana (Clay, Daviess, Greene, Hendricks, Owen, Parke, Perry, Martin, Knox, Pike, Posey,Gibson, Dubois, Spencer, Sullivan, Putnam, Vanderburgh, Vermillion, Vigo, Warrick)
The Outreach Specialist is mobilized statewide to develop a network of community based partners to:
- promote health and wellness within the plan’s membership
- identify and understand the potentially eligible population
- (3) increase public awareness of the program
- (4) increase understanding of eligibility for the program.
The Outreach Specialist will also assist members with completing the state required health risk assessment and with educating health plan members about their benefits/services/incentives. This position requires extensive travel.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Communication, Planning, Community Development, Public Health or Marketing (preferred)
- A minimum of three (3) years of experience in building coalitions or community partnerships, sales, customer and/or client relations and community/stakeholder involvement
- Experience with and working in the Medicaid managed care and/or insurance industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills is required
- Bi-lingual candidates are encouraged to apply.
For consideration please e-mail your resume with salary history to:
Toyota Tsusho America - Account Representative
Toyota Tsusho America, Inc. needs an Account Representative based in Princeton, Indiana to provide outstanding customer service. In this role the incumbent will be expected to maintain and control current business and seek new business opportunities. The primary responsibilities will be to execute established sales processes and manage the supply chain; analyze customer account budgets and cost analyses; manage daily business activities (A/R, quality, capacity, expedites, etc.); coordinate and communicate with the parent company and vendors.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and 2-5 years’ experience in the automotive industry, preferably including experience with production control and logistics. A technical background such as ability to read and implement technical drawings, specifications and blueprints is a plus. Preferred candidates will have strong interpersonal and communication skills and will be self-motivated. Computer skills required include MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; and system experience such as JD Edwards and SAP; and Internet proficiency.
How to Apply:
Send resume and salary history to Danielle Troutman at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Walgreens - Assistant Store Manager Trainee
We currently have openings for the position of Assistant Store Manager Trainee in the Evansville, IN area. Walgreens has something for everyone who wants to build a successful career. Our Assistant Store Manager in Training (ASM-T) Program offers a unique development opportunity where you are trained to be a leader in a Walgreens store! Because we want you to succeed in your retail career, we've created a comprehensive, leadership program that will equip you to become a Walgreens Assistant Store Manager, and then a Store Manager, and from there — depending on your career goals — move into higher levels of retail management at Walgreens. Our ASM-T participants may remain in the program for up to 2 years receiving on-going development to prepare for an advancement opportunity. However, this area has been identified to have a greater need for leadership roles, so with successful performance there is a possibility of quick advancement. At Walgreens, you will find supportive co-workers, an innovative environment and the tools you need to expand your skills, help build healthy communities and advance your career!
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Under the direction of the store manager, oversee the operation of a Walgreen store
- Monitor and analyze the customer service provided by team members and offer feedback and coaching
- Greet customers and clinic patients, and offer assistance with products and services
- Model and share customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience
- Resolve customer complaints and help respond to customers’ special needs
- Supervise the operation of store and team members, opening/closing/changing shifts, and task delegation to team members
- Perform and supervise merchandising by planning and ensuring the implementation, sets, resets and revisions
- Supervise the receiving, stocking, pricing, returning, and transferring of merchandise
- Receive exposure to analysis of financial & performance data for the store, pharmacy and clinic
- Ensure training of team members and provide coaching and mentoring
- Bachelor’s Degree OR High School Diploma/GED and one year of retail supervisory experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including extended days, evenings, and weekend hours
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Prior retail supervision experience
- PTCB Certification
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career.
Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs
Walgreens - SHIFT LEAD
As a Shift Lead, you would be developing and enhancing your leadership abilities as an indispensable asset to our store team. Shift Leads are the liaison between management and non-management team members, you’ll be a key part of ensuring excellent customer service is being delivered to our customers, as well as providing leadership to team members by communicating tasks from the store manager, coaching on warehouse and vendor orders and handling day-to-day cash functions. You will have the tools, training, and guidance available to lead team members and support store management, giving you the opportunity to serve in a vital role of our front-end team.
Benefits we Offer:
• Medical Plan
• Life insurance
• Flex Pay
• Prescription discount
• Personal/funeral leave
• Family leave
• Dental coverage
• Profit Sharing Plan
• Full- and part-time opportunities
• Sick days/disability coverage
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• Flexible hours
• Personal accident insurance
• Employee discount
• Convenient store locations
• Holiday and vacation pay
Requirements: One year of prior retail work experience. Requires willingness to work flexible schedule, including evening and weekend hours. Prefer the knowledge of store inventory control.
A career at Walgreens offers you the potential for growth and a clear path to advancement. Our innovative spirit means every day is different opportunity to excel in a welcoming and inclusive environment. Take your first step towards a fulfilling career. Apply now at www.walgreens.jobs.