Human Resource Department
“Oakland City University is a Christian faith-based community dedicated to the enhancement of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development for positive leadership.” This mission statement defines our every step as a university community and provides the basis for our search for the best and most qualified candidates for each open position we seek to fill.
About Oakland City University
- OCU was founded in 1885 by General Baptists in Oakland City, Indiana where our main campus is still located today.
- OCU offers Associate, Bachelor, Master, and Doctoral degrees.
- Satellite centers are located in Bedford, IN, Evansville, IN, Indianapolis, IN, and Rockport, IN
- Prison education programs are implemented in 8 Indiana prison facilities.
- Accreditations include the Higher Learning Commission (HLC), National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE), The Association of Theological Schools (ATS), and the International Assembly for Collegiate Business Education (IACBE).
- Our athletic programs are NCAA Division II and NCCAA Division I.
We invite you to take a look at our current employment opportunities, which may include staff, administrative, or faculty positions at our various locations. Other links on this page will provide you with information regarding our application process, employee benefits, and Employee Code of Conduct.
Thank you for your interest in Oakland City University!
Employee Code of Conduct