Giving to OCU
Oakland City University is preparing servant leaders… and you can help. Nearly 8,000 OCU alumni serve all over the world today, in education, ministry, business, science, and the arts.
As costs increase, Oakland City University works hard to keep education affordable for students. One way is through the support of people like you. Join us in helping make an OCU education financially attainable for students who want to make a difference in the world.
For your convenience, there are a number of options for making your gift of financial support to OCU:
- Cash gifts
- Appreciated assets: stocks, bonds, mutual funds
- Will designation or bequest
- Planned gifts through annuities
- Gift of life insurance
- Matching gifts from employer
- Real estate
- In-kind gifts of personal property
Contact the Advancement Office at (812) 749-1228 or give online today.