The Oakland City University Adult and Extended Learning program provides quality, accredited courses designed to apply experiences to objectives, accelerating the education process by one-half to one-third the traditional time.
OCU has a variety of centers conveniently located throughout Indiana, including Bedford, Evansville, Indianapolis, Rockport, Oakland City, Muscatatuck, and Camp Atterbury. Courses and cohort groups also operate at many other locations throughout Indiana. Multiple centers make it easy for working adults from Indiana, Kentucky, and Illinois to earn associate, bachelors, and masters degrees within the area of Business Administration. Depending on the program, classes meet one time each week, on an evening or Saturday.
Learners save even more time and money by securing credits through work and training experiences. The university also offers online classes. This unique blend of curricula allows for degree completion in 18 months or less, at a reasonable cost that is competitive with other colleges and universities. View class schedules, apply, contact us, or see more information:
- OCU – Bedford
- OCU - Camp Atterbury
- OCU – Evansville
- OCU – Plainfield
- OCU - Muscatatuck
- OCU – Rockport
- OCU – Wilder (in Oakland City)
Non-traditional students can also attend the main campus to study a variety of degrees right along with our traditional students.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 on a 4.0 scale from an accredited, approved, or commissioned high school; OR
Average (mean) score of 450 on the total battery of the GED
- Minimum SAT score of 1250 or minimum ACT score of 19 (if you are under the age of 21)
The Admissions Office at Oakland City University is ready to begin the admissions process with you!
Have you received information about OCU? Request Information
Have you been in contact with your Admissions Representative? Visit your site page to find information about your Admissions Representative.
If so, the checklist below shows what you'll need to do next!
Have questions or need help? Contact the Adult and Extended Learning Office at (800) 737-5126.
- A paper application can be obtained from our office. The application fee is $35. The Online OCU Admissions Application can be printed out and mailed in with the application fee, to the Attention of the AEL Office..
- Contact your high school guidance counselor to have them send us your
- SAT or ACT test scores (if you are under the age of 21)
- Final official high school transcript after your high school graduation
- Contact your state’s Department of Education to have them send us your GED score (if applicable).
- Contact any colleges/universities you may have taken dual credit courses through to have them send us your transcripts (if applicable).
- If you receive an acceptance offer from OCU, we will send you a FERPA release form and photo release form for you to return.
Send all items to…
Oakland City University
Adult and Extended Learning
903 West Morton Street
Oakland City, IN 47660-1038
After applying for admissions, you will need to file the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid). In order to qualify for financial aid, you will need to do so before the March 10th deadline. Tuition and Financial Aid
Need a closer look?
Check out these resources!