Oakland City University offers graduate degree programs within the areas of education, business, and religious studies. The following is a list of our graduate degree programs along with contact information:
- Master of Arts in Teaching – M.A.T.
- Masters of Business Administration – M.B.A.
- Masters of Divinity – M.DIV Mrs. Pat Ping firstname.lastname@example.org 812-749-1446
- Doctor of Education in Leadership – Education Specialist./Ed.D. Dr. Nancy Miller email@example.com 812-749-1378
- Doctor of Ministry in Church Leadership – D.MIN Mrs. Pat Ping firstname.lastname@example.org 812-749-1446
- A paper application can be obtained from the respective offices. The application fee is $40 for the Ed.D. program. The application fee for all other graduate programs is $35. The Online OCU Graduate Admissions Application can be printed out and mailed in with the application fee.
Send all items to…
Admissions OfficeFinancial Aid
Oakland City University
138 North Lucretia Street
Oakland City, IN 47660-1038
Graduate students can receive loans to help pay for their degrees. The General Baptist Grant is offered for graduate students obtaining their M.B.A. or M.DIV. Find out about Financial Aid, Tuition and Fees.
Need a closer look?
Check out these resources!