Oakland City University offers graduate degree programs within the areas of education, business, and religious studies. The following is a list of our graduate degree programs along with contact information:
- Master of Arts in Teaching – M.A.T. Dr. Donald Royal firstname.lastname@example.org 812-749-1504
- Masters of Business Administration – M.B.A. Dr. Kristie Stewart email@example.com 812-749-1542
- Masters of Divinity – M.DIV Mrs. Annette Eversoll firstname.lastname@example.org 812-749-1446
- Doctor of Education in Leadership – Education Specialist./Ed.D. Dr. Katheryn Webb email@example.com 812-749-1378
- Doctor of Ministry in Church Leadership – D.MIN Mrs. Annette Eversoll firstname.lastname@example.org 812-749-1446
- A paper application can be obtained from the respective offices. The application fee is $40 for the Ed.D. program. The application fee for all other graduate programs is $35. The Online OCU Graduate Admissions Application can be printed out and mailed in with the application fee.
Send all items to…
Oakland City University
138 North Lucretia Street
Oakland City, IN 47660-1038
Graduate students can receive loans to help pay for their degrees. The General Baptist Grant is offered for graduate students obtaining their M.B.A. or M.DIV. Find out about Financial Aid, Tuition and Fees.
Q: Where is Oakland City University?
A: The main campus is located in Oakland City, Indiana. The town is in southwestern Indiana, 30 miles northeast of Evansville. Campus Maps & Driving Directions
Q: What is the university's church affiliation?
A: OCU is a Christian school and the only university that is affiliated with the General Baptist denomination. OCU welcomes students of all faiths. About OCU
Q: What majors are offered?
A: OCU offers both undergraduate and graduate degrees. Degrees at OCU
Q: Where are OCU graduates today and what are they doing?
A: OCU graduates are serving in ministry and business roles all over the world.
- Educators in private and public schools
- Professors at colleges and universities
- Church workers in various denominations
- Federal government employees
- CPAs, managers, and business entrepreneurs
- Medical doctors
Need a closer look?
Check out these resources!