Graduate Students in the MAT program may access textbook information by visiting the University Bookstore, located in the Student Life Center, during regular business hours or by accessing the Bookstore Website.
To retrieve textbook information using the University Bookstore Website:
- Visit the Bookstore Website.
- Choose "Buy Textbooks" on the blue tab.
- Select your degree. Graduate programs are part of Adult Degrees.
- Select your semester.
- Select the department you book comes from.
- Choose your course.
- Select your instructor.
- The author, title and ISBN of your book will appear.
- You may choose to purchase your book from the university bookstore, or elsewhere at that time.