Chapman School of Religious Studies
Chapman School of Religious Studies offers certificates and associate and bachelor degrees.
Oakland City University is accredited by the North Central Association of Schools and Colleges, and Chapman Seminary is accredited by the Association of Theological Schools (ATS).
The objectives of Chapman Seminary and Chapman School of Religious Studies are to:
- Lead students to an appreciation of their Christian calling
- Lead students to an appreciation of the impact of the Bible and Christianity on Western civilization
- Develop students' expertise and competence in the theory and practice of ministry
- Prepare students for Christian service in society in general
- Prepare students for particular service with the sponsoring denomination
The Chapman Seminary and the Chapman School of Religious Studies are learning/teaching communities dedicated to OCU's mission: Oakland City University is a Christian faith-based learning community dedicated to the enhancement of intellectual, spiritual, physical, and social development for positive leadership.